Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Pictures continued.

Here, I'm trying to figure out how a dog can fit into this small black box. (Parent's note: we were playing videos of Roy the Pug barking, and Winston was going nuts!)

I think I look porky in this picture, but Mommy and Daddy say I look like an adorable pug puppy.

More of me being adorable, at least in Daddy's eyes. Mommy hates it when I pull my ears back like this.

Dignified.

Quite surprised to see a camera in my face during what had been a very Zen moment.

This is proof that I passed the question on the "Gizmo pug purity test" that refers to sleeping with the whites of my eyes exposed.

One small moment of peace.

What I hope to look like momentarily because this post has exhausted me; but stay tuned, if Daddy helps me figure out how to post videos our three loyal viewers are in for some amusing pug puppy video antics.

/s/ Winston, Grand Duke of Pugsworth

Epilogue.

No comments: