Thursday, September 07, 2006

Pictures continued.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know, I'm no good at this game.

He looks harmless, but I'm telling you that looks are deceiving. Buster is an apex predator if ever there was one. (Parent's note: we do not have the Animal Channel. Winston has no idea what an apex predator is.)

In my dreams, I normally win my fights. It's ok though. Buster may have the brawn, but I have the brains and looks among our litter.

Sleeping on my Daddy in peace (Buster is nowhere near).

If I stake out under the coffee table I can often get dropped crumbs. However, the wait can be long so I occasionally catch some shut eye during one of my missions.

Yes I am very cute.

This one must completely melt you heart, unless you don't have one.


Here I am laughing at Daddy (I just peed on the pajama top that he so negligently left laying on the bedroom floor). (Parent's note: This is true. He was a very bad boy. Daddy could not figure out for half the night why he kept smelling pee everywhere.)

I am a growing boy. Fear not loyal fans, I shall not despair that my brother is meaner than me. All is well.

/s/ Winston, Grand Duke of Pugsworth

No comments: