Monday, September 04, 2006

Big Announcement...My Brother Lives Next-Door!!!
I have some great news, my little brother Buster was adopted by the nice family across the courtyard! (I'm several hours older than Buster.) See, what happened was a newly wed couple wanted a pug, but there was not time to find a breeder due to the planning requirements of a wedding. But destiny intervened. The day they moved into a new apartment what should they see but a seven week old, absolutely adorable pug puppy playing in the courtyard. I, of course, was that adorable puppy. Long story short, they talked to Mommy and Daddy who thought they seemed so nice that they gave them the breeder's contact info. The next day Buster (also seven weeks at the time) found a wonderful home.

This is Buster. He's just a little squirt compared to me. He's weighs about 3.5 pounds to my closing in on five.

See the vast size differential. That is not trick photography.

He is kinda cute though, I must have rubbed off on him.

He looked nervous, but I was ready to pounce.

Apparently, everyone else could tell I was about to pounce so someone was always holding me back. We didn't play this time, we just got reacquainted. I am looking forward to many fun pug-puppy play dates in the near future!!!

/s/ Winston, Grand Duke of Pugsworth

4 comments:

.:*PugLove*:. said...

Winston and his brother are very cute! When I was thinking of getting a pug I was going to get a boy and name him winston! What a great name! I can't believe how big he is :) Sadie was 2 Pounds 4 Ounces at 9 weeks old. She's over a year now and she weighs 11 Pounds 6 Ounces.

Duke and Gidget said...

How lucky you are to have your Bro living that close to you. I live with my big sister, but I would love a little brother that I could "show the ropes" to. I hope mom and dad are listening....
Duke

Anonymous said...

Aww, how cute. :) Do you think they remembered each other from the breeder's?

Anonymous said...

How cute! Our boys are so great together!

-Marlo and Adrian (Buster's parents)