Sunday, August 19, 2007

Tagged By My Buddies Duke and Gidget

I have once again been tagged by my bestest buddies. I love this tag because it allows me to talk about my favorite subject-me!!

1. Where is your favorite place to sleep?
On the bed, in between my parents, on my pillow. If my parents are not around then the pillow pyramid will suffice.

Also, I love being on my Mommy's or Daddy's head.

And, on the back of the couch, if no humans are in the bed.

Oh, and I would also like to note that I do NOT especially like to sleep on the bed my parents bought for me. But it is handy when I need to take a short break on my way from my toybox back to the couch.

2. Is there a specific trick your parents make you do to get treats?
Sometimes my parents tell me to sit, and sometimes I do it...but mostly I get by on my good looks.


3. If you could spend an entire day doing anything at all with anyone, what would it be and who would it be with?
First, I would want to get up, have a breakfast of chicken breast and cheese, and take a nice nap on the couch. Then I would want to go to the Doggie Diner.

I would like to go to the Doggie Diner with my Mommy, because I can't hold the fork myself.

Later, I would like to help Mommy do the dishes. Daddy calls doing the dishes a "chore", but I find it is a very fun activity.

I would also like to play fetch with Daddy.

Finally, for dessert I would like a cupcake from Three Dog Bakery.

4. What is your favorite toy?
I could not pick just one, as I have many many favorite toys. But I think the top three are my strawberry;

my Alberto Gonzales Ducky;

and my loofa. Note that this is my very first loofa, I am now on loofa number 23 or so.

5. If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
I would try to be less of a work-a-holic, and take more times to relax and enjoy the finer things in life, such as naps and cupcakes. This is me working studiosly on a post.

Snarf everydog later,
/s/ Winston, Grand Duke of Pugsworth

5 comments:

Duke and Gidget said...

Great answers Winston, your perfect day sounds awesome!
It's a good thing you have the bed your parents bought you to use as a pit stop. It can get tiring going from the toybox to the couch!

~Pug Hugs~
Duke & Gidget

Oscar said...

Your day sounds like a perfect day too! I wonder what mine would be-probably a lot of sleeping and treats, but not just any treat. I'll have to think about this one. And Yes, aren't human beds great?!

Clover said...

Thanks for sharing your favourites with us! You look super cute all snuggled up with your toys!

Love Clover xo

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Can we have a bite of your cupcake?? Your day sounds perrfect!!

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket and Daisy Mae

Michelle said...

Why did you name your duck Alberto Gonzalez? Just curious. I can't be because you respect him...