Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Some lesser, but nonetheless cute, dogs
Since I was viciously attacked, I have not been able to do much playing because the V-E-T told my parents to make sure that my blood pressure doesn't get too high, otherwise my eye might pop out. So I have been using the time to do some soul searching. As I discussed with you, my loyal reader, I have recognized my pugist ways and think it is about time that I give lesser dogs some credit on my blog. I remembered that I actually have several cousins who are lesser dogs, and I decided to introduce them. Thus I give you my first pug-free post:

This is Migo. He is a mutt, possibly part papillon, part cocker spaniel, part beagle, and probably some other stuff. He lives in Ohio with my Mommy's Mom.

This is Mindy. She is part boxer, part something else. She also lives in Ohio, poor girl.

This is Sophie. She is part german shepherd, part something else. She lives in Texas with my Daddy's Mom and Dad. She is huge. Seriously, she weighs like 12o pounds. But my Daddy tells me she is as sweet as she is big.

This is Roxie. She is a pure mutt. She also lives in Texas, and is also very sweet.

This is Mr. Bones. He followed my grandpa home one day, and is still there. He was very rambunctious but it wasn't long before he won over Roxie, and was tolerated by Sophie.
I have never actually met any of these dogs, but I guess I can admit that they look pretty cute, and my parents tell me they are all very good dogs.
Snarf everydog later,
/s/ Winston, Grand Duke of Pugsworth

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Winston,
You have beautiful cousins. You are one lucky dog. Now, stay calm for a few more days, we don't want that eye ball popping out. GAAAROOOSSSSS!
Aunt Lynn and Uncle Ray

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Yeah, those dogs are ok, but seriously, pugs are still better.

Winston said...

Norman,
I am trying to change my ways and fight the overwhelming urge to just give into reality and state that yes, Pugs are worlds better than any other type of dog; but then my attempt to cease my exclusionary behavior would seem like nothing more than pretense. So, I shall continue to attempt to deny the truth.

The Grand Duke

Nan and B.A.G.S. the pug said...

THankies for the Add Winston!

I agree with Norman Featherstone - PUGS ARE THE BEST.

My mummy agrees with me also, my half brother - of the lessor sort by adoption - had to be put down because he visciously attacked my mummy. Long LONG story - but this was not the first attack of its kind. And he was on prozak and he was going to a behaviorist. I think you can see why my mummy loves the pug breed just for the mere fact our mouths can't put 10 stiches into faces. *nods*

Huggles to you and I hope your eye gets better. Aine.

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

I just heard about the attack, Winston. Get well soon, my pugfriend. And may Allah watch over you.

Peanut said...

Your cousins are very nice looking. I am partial to Mindy of course.

Duke and Gidget said...

Winston, for some reason we doubt your sincerity. Pugs rule and you know it!

Oh and sorry dude, but we tagged you again.

~Pug Hugs~
Duke & Gidget

Anonymous said...

Lovely cousins Winston, that is the biggest german shepard I think I've ever seen.