Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Hello Everydog
I am afraid that there is not much to report since I am under Doctor's orders to stay calm. Therefore I am giving a veritable greatest hits of cute face shots.

This is my perplexed/concerned look.

This is my invitation to give into desire and give an extra treat to this cute face.

This is my "longing" look. I am normally longing for either more food or attention.

Hello, what are you doing and why doesn't it involve me??

Okay, okay, no more closeups! I apologize for the boringness. I hope to soon be back to my mischievious plans for world domination, but I must first get medical clearance from the dogtomitrist.
snarf everydog later,
/s/ Winston, The Grand Duke of Pugsworth

8 comments:

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Nice to see your face Winston! You're such a handsome pug. Can you tell me what size puppia you wear? Woman wants to get me one, but isn't sure about size. Since we can't find them anywhere in Asheville, she has to use the Internets.

Clover said...

Hi Winston,
Cute pictures, thanks for sharing! I recognize those looks... I am starting to get good at them myself. My best one is the frantic "oh my dog, is that food you have in your hand, please share with me, i haven't eaten in weeks" look. I have perfected it.
Love Clover xo

Oscar said...

Winston, I love looking at your pictures. You are a photographic dog. Question though, how are you able to take pictures straight on without having your eyes turn blue? Hope your eye is getting better. Pugs weren't made to live a life of bed rest.

Urban Smoothie Read said...

oppp.z ur not allowed 2 hv adrenaline rush

Sir Isaac Newton IV said...

You have great expressions, Winston! I apparently have a new one that Mommy hasn't been able to capture yet in pictures. It's the, "I'm gonna snatch that bacon sandwich out of your hand" look! :)

Newton

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Winston my dog!!! We've just read your posts! Can't believe what that dog did to you! When my human left for a couple of weekes we were sure that your eye will be ok! And now we read about the problems you had, can't believe it!
You are so cute! Thanks for sharing your photos!
Lots of hugs and kisses!

Jessica said...

That first picture of you is so adorable Winston!! Your Mom should frame that one!!

Love, Seadra and Zoe

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Very adorable pictures Winston.

Kisses, Cricket and Daisy Mae