Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I've been time-capsule tagged!
My bestest buds Duke and Gidget tagged me and asked what five things I would put into a time capsule. After much consideration (as well as consultation with PIA) I have made my choices.


The first thing I would put in the time capsule is my nail clipper, so that dogs of the future can see the medieval torture devices we were subject to.

The second thing would be my raincoat, for the same reason as the nail clipper.

Might as well throw in my entire wardrobe, there's nothing especially worse about the raincoat.

Third, I would put my cone in the time capsule. For the same reason as the nail clipper and my clothes. Geez, my parents torture me a lot!

Fourth, I would put in my destroyed toys. I imagine the pugs of the future will be as lazy compared to us as we are compared to our ancestors the wolves, and will need to see evidence of our ferocity and bravery.

Lastly, I would put in a picture of the breed standard. All modesty aside, no one now or in the future can ever deny that I am absolutely perfect.

Snarf everydog later,
/s/ Winston, Grand Duke of Pugsworth

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

u forgot to include the furminator1 :)

Peanut said...

Those are such great items. And you are totally perfect

Christine & Giggs said...

I love that picture of Winston wearing the cone! The look on his face is priceless!

Jen and Suki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen and Suki said...

Winston, your little Elvis face in the cone is amazing!

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Hahahahah!!! Good choices! ;)

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Winston - you're so funny!

Duke and Gidget said...

Winston, we just knew when we tagged you that we would thoroughly enjoy your response. And once again, you did not disappoint. Thanks for the belly laughs. Love the pictures too!

~Pug Hugs~
Duke & Gidget

Michelle said...

Winston you are so funny. Nap and Maggie are with you on the nail clippers -- they hate them! They would also like to include the toothbrush in your time capsule, but not the chicken flavored toothpaste.

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Yikes, nail clippers. Definitely torture devices. We be running to hide.

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket and Daisy