Sunday, February 04, 2007

No Pug Dictatorship...yet.
Loyal readers. I am sorry to announce that the attempted coup was a failure. I will be posting further details later tonight or early tommorrow morning. Right now I am too despondent to relay how my glorious plans came to naught =(

No one ever hears about the pain and anguish the accompanies failed coup plotters, but that's probably because most of them are dead. I am very much alive, which is somewhat insulting since it suggests my coup was never taken seriously.

Even my snugglenest cannot hide my shame!!!

Luckily, my punishment was largely limited to being confined to my parents comfy bed, but originally my confinement was much more severe.

Well readers...there will be another day; but my ancestor Poncho De La Pug must be rolling in his grave right now. I currently feel utterly defeated.
Snarf everyone later,
/s/ Winston, Grand Duke of Pugsworth

2 comments:

Suki & Joey said...

Awww, Winston, you look so sad :( I know you feel defeated, but like I said, world domination requires waaaay too much energy. I find that humans do whatever you want anyway, so why not just find a warm spot to sleep in and let the snorts and farts go freely. And if your humans don't do what you want, well, there are other ways to go about getting things done...I've got some ideas up my sleeve, er, harness. We'll talk later!

Anonymous said...

Do not give up, my friend. Sometimes it takes a few failures to become stronger and more advanced in your knowledge. One day you will pull the ultimate coup that will put every dictator to shame.