Friday, January 26, 2007

Lets get some karma going!!!!
As everyone should be aware, my parents intend to take my manhood away in a few hours. Since the Humans are not listening to reason I am now appealing to a higher power and seeking karma points. To this end I will be publicizing a new pug blog, that chronicles the life of an adorable pug puppy named Suki. I think that most of you are pug or dog lovers, hence your visitation of my blog. Please visit Suki, below are some teasers of this adorable puppy.

So cute. And she has good taste, that is the my football weinerdog, minus that football, that was initially my favorite toy.

We pugs are so good at these close ups.

Isn't that a pretty sweater. Please paw Silly Suki forward. There is also a link to her under "Silly Suki" on my links.
Snarf everyone later and I hope that the next time I address you I am still on possession of my testicles,
/s/ Winston, Grand Duke of Pugsworth

3 comments:

Suki & Joey said...

Winston, you're awesome! You have made Suki a celebrity :) We will be thinking of you as you go under the knife...best of luck. Oh, by the way, we will be neighbors (kind of) soon! We'll be moving to Eugene, OR as soon as we sell our home. Thanks again for the support.

Anonymous said...

Suki has you beat in the cuteness department, Winston. Sorry. She is soooooo adorbale. That sweater is very pretty.

Michelle said...

Winston, Suki is a cutey but Maggie is not impressed. I think the word "player" came up.....