Sunday, April 01, 2007

Playing at the Dogpark and Unfortunate repercussions

Here are some videos of my playing at the dogpark (that's me in the harness), however when I get stinky my parents insist on giving me a horrible bath.




This is me having a really good time at the dogpark.

This is me in the kitchen after the bath. Look at how fluffy and cute I look!

Look at that Fluffy chest hair. What a man I'm becoming.

Another look at my adorable cuteness. This is presently coming in very handy. [Parents' note: the little jerk just peed all over his Daddy's spot in the bed for no reason!!! And this is after going outside about once every half hour for the entire day. If this happens again, we will be looking to give away another pug, so stay tuned.]

My parents, Mommy especially, is always quick to forgive my indescretions. This is us sleeping soundly not long after the pee incident. (Daddy doesn't know that me and Mommy conspired to put pug pee on his side of the bed.) Kudos to Georgetown on a great season, and Ohio State sucks.

snarf everydog later,
/s/ Winston, Grand Duke of Pugsworth

6 comments:

Suki & Joey said...

It looks like you had a great time chasing that other pug! Did you plan to meet him there?
You are very cute after a bath, Winston. I get a little fluffy, but not too much.

I think you just peed on your daddy's side cuz you wanted him to roll in it and smell better, right? I understand.

Puggy kisses
Suki

Michelle said...

I love the batch pictures. I can't believe how fluffy you get after a bath. Did you do a pug run after you got out of the bath like our pugs do?

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Hihihi! You look so fluffy after your bath! I had a bath this weekend too... I loved it.. but after they came with the nail clippers...

Page said...

Winston, you are sooo fluffy after a bath! Cute!

Suki & Joey said...

Winston, I thought you were going to start posting more pics?!? Where are you? You know I go through Winston-withdrawls after a couple of days!

Puggy kisses
Suki

pugfreak said...

I love your second video at the dog park. Very strategic to wait and have the other pug come to you! Such a smart little "man"!