Thursday, April 26, 2007

This post is dedicated to "Study Breaks"
Without "Study Breaks" my parents might never have found me, and I might not have turned into the spoiled P-U-G you all know and love today. My parents found me while they were taking a "Study Break" from studying for the bar exam, whatever that is. This post is also dedicated to Julia, one of my many fans, who requested frequent posts this week to brighten up her "Study Breaks" while she is studying for law school finals. So put down those books and enjoy some pug puppy adventures!

Here I am on my way home from the breeder.

Here I am taking my very first nap with Mommy. Me and Mommy quickly became wonderful nap buddies, as naps are one of our favorite things.

Here I am being introduced to my many toys.

All of those adventures my first day home made me exhausted! It was not long before I made myself comfortable in my new home.
...very comfortable.
Here I am teaching my parents their first pug lesson. My shirt says "Rule Number 1: Obey the Pug; Rule Number 2: If the Pug is being unreasonable, refer to Rule Number 1."

This is my first experience with grass. I have since learned to love rolling around, running around, and peeing on grass. Of course, I still prefer the warm cozy bed to being outside.

Here is my notorious first encounter with another pug. As you all probably remember, it didn't go so well. I spent most of the time in my Mommy's arms watching the other pugs run around and chase each other - so undignified! But now I guess playing with other pugs can be fun, once in a while.

This is my first bath. Now, here is another reason why not to go outside or go to pug meetups; baths generally follow those things.

Hmmm, this shampoo is kind of tasty, maybe I should re-think my opinion on baths.

And finally, here is my first beer. Nothing like a cold one at the end of a long post!
Stay tuned for another installment of remembering my first adventures, coming soon.
Snarf everyone later,
/s/ Winston, Grand Duke of Pugsworth

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love your pictures Winston! We also love naps and enjoy snuggling with Mom and Dad...in fact, we are getting ready to nap now.

Sniff you later!

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Memories! Sweet memories! You know what is the funny coincidence? All my humans finished law school and they’ve decided to have me because they hadn’t enough time to take a holiday and leave somewhere nice… So all the money for the holiday were spent on ME! Hihihi! Love the collection of your most memorable moments. Kisses!

Page said...

Winston....Bud Light? Really? I would have thought you'd be more of a Guinness or Sam Adams pug. Make your parents buy you the expensive beer!! Demand quality! =)

Michelle said...

Winston, you were such a cutie! I love the baby pictures.

Anonymous said...

awww... i want to give you a tummy rub!

Unknown said...

Winston, looking at adorable photographs of your first bath is almost enough to make me forget the hours lost to the Administrative Procedure Act! Thanks, I owe you one.