Sunday, April 08, 2007

An Easter-Egg Hunt!!!
My parents took me to a doggy easter-egg hunt and I had a blast. I did not so much hunt eggs as chase other dogs, but my parents were happy so long as I got tired. I got exhausted.

I was supposed to find these things mommy called "eggs". I don't know why.

Don't be confused here, me and my friend Yuki are not getting excited about the egg things like our Humans wanted. One human actually threw a bunch of treats in this basket, under the eggs.

Some dogs were really protective of their eggs, but I don't know why. I, however, was able to enjoy my eggs because no dog messes with me (probably because I am an intimidating 18 1/2 pounds).

Just some random puggies and my booty facing towards the camera.

Even our non-pug friends got to have some of the treats that the humans kept throwing into these baskets.
Okay, enough with the eggs.

This guy told me that he has a job herding cows! I don't know what a job is, and I don't know what a cow is, but I do know this guy was a great partner to play chase with!

Here I am getting really worked up!!

Bring it on doggie!!! And I swat at him.

Here I am exploring the huge field with some dignified dogs like me.

Hi Mommy!

I loved the field so much that my parents said they'll try to get a house with a big yard eventually.

This is another friend I found who was very good at chasing me.

It did not seem that fair when he decided that he wanted to wrestle with me.

We had a really good time.

I also played with some of my pug friends, like Oliver. He is as big as I am now!

This is the two of us grazing. His parents got concerned because he ate several pounds worth of grass.
And me and Oliver played with Daisy.

Hey Mommy, why don't we have a backyard like this? I liked the big field and the long grass!












































Here I am bounding through the long grass.
I had a blast. Hope all the other doggies had as good an Easter as I did.
Snarf everydog later,
/s/ Winston, Grand Duke of Pugsworth

4 comments:

Suki & Joey said...

I almost thought you were a deer from the way you were bounding through the grass!

I'm glad you finally seem to enjoy playing with other dogs, Winston :) Do I need to tell Daisy to back off, though? She was getting a little too cozy, I think ;)

Puggy kisses
Suki

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Hahaha!!! Suki is right! You were bounding like a little deer! And look at that! An egg hunt! Nice!

Girasol said...

I'm pretty sure you had a good time in your easter-egg hunt.

Michelle said...

The egg hunt looks like fun. Great pictures! Our pugs got to hunt for dog bones that were a little harder to find than the bright colored eggs.