Monday, July 02, 2007

Just Some Random Pug Fun
It has been really hectic over here. I wanted to post yesterday but the Party planner was over here until late, and by the time he left it was past my bedtime. [Parents' note: No, even we would not get a party planner for Winston...and we're crazy.]

This is me showing my wicked moves to this stoic pug. Ain't no thang, if others can slip out of four felony convictions, getting past a pug is no challenge at all!

This is Hamesh and his tongue. It's not quite up to Duke's standards, but very few tongues are.

This is me and Alberto, on the rare occasions that he disagrees with me I straighten him out really quick. That's AWESOME...I think the Geneva Convention is "quaint" as well!!

This is me pushing around my English bulldog. Oh how I already miss Tony, this new Gorden guy is way too corpulent to fit in my mouth.

This is my dignified Churchillian look. It hurts that I possess a full-proof plan for world peace, as well as a flawless unified field theory, but lack the proper vocalizations to explain to the humans. If I try to explain they will merely tell me to shut up, or take me outside.

Mommy says that sometimes I look like a Lion grazing upon the Serengeti. [Mommy's note: a cute lion with a Puppia(TM).]

Other times she calls me a silly dope. At least I have to try to look silly, it seems to come natural to redheads like her.

Alas, it is the simple delights that make life worth living...like my twenty seven daily naps.
Snarf everydoggy later,
/s/ Winston, the Grand Duke of Pugsworth

6 comments:

L said...

HAHHA! Oh man your moves in the first photo are so amazing I don't even know what to do with myself. It's like you're taking off in flight!

Duke and Gidget said...

Winston, thanks for noting that few tongues are up to my standards. I appreciate that.

And regarding your comment on our blog, what you refer to as my "girlie bark" is actually my "c'mon, lets play" bark. It doesn't sound anything like my "come into this yard and I'll bite your head off" bark. Perhaps I can demonstrate that bark for your Daddy this Sunday.

Duke

P.S. We can't wait for your birthday party! We're a little bummed to know your Mom & Dad didn't hire a party planner though.

Jen and Suki said...

Hi, Winston, Suki Sumo here. I'm new on the block. My mommy loves your blog. She says your parents rock. You're pretty dang cute. It's great to be a pug.

Merz said...

*Frown* What's Snarf? I better go ask one of my pugs.

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Hi Winston,
We be loving your pictures. Have a great 4th of July.

xoxoPugsley, Buster and Cricket

Christine & Giggs said...

You're totally schooling that pug in the first pic!