Tuesday, July 10, 2007

More Torture



My parents are very mean!!! They forced me to swim despite knowing how much I hate it.

A big thanks to my bud Foster. I was finally able to fetch something out of the water by grabbing on to the legs of the polar bear that he gave me.

I'm not quite up to the level of the other two dogs in this picture, but my parents tell me I made a lot of progress.

The polar bear had to be positioned with his legs in the air for me to have chance of successfully fetching it.

Here is my successful water fetch. My parents were EXTREMELY proud!

Here I come Mommy. I think I may be starting to like swimming.
Snarf Everydoggy later,
/s/ Winston, Grand Duke of Pugsworth

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Winston, you make me smile.
Uncle Ray and I are so proud of you. That swimming video was wonderful! And what a great party you had; yum, cake!

Duke and Gidget said...

Wow Winston, we are VERY impressed! You are much braver than us, although Duke would never admit it. Way to go buddy!

~Pug Hugs~
Gidget

Peanut said...

Winston you were swimming before they put you in the water. You did very good.

Michelle said...

I think your swimmingly skills are greatly improved already! Good job.

Duke and Gidget said...

Hey Winston, you got an award over at our place. See our blog for details.

~Pug Hugs~
Duke & Gidget

Sir Isaac Newton IV said...

That's awesome, Winston! You're a very brave pug. I won't go near the water, unless it's a nice cool bath during our hot Utah summers!

Newton :)

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

We tells you what Winston, you just be so darn COOL!! We love your swimming video.

Your pals, Pugsley, Buster and Cricket

Oscar said...

I thought it was necessary to have swimming skills for the PIA? I killed a spy today. Daddy was home,Mommy was gone. He let me eat it, but I dismembered it into three separate entities by the time Mommy came home. I like it when Daddy is home because he doesn't get in my way.

Christine & Giggs said...

It's tough not having a snout!

(lol at your new comments link -very cute)

Merz said...

You swim well!

olive said...

Wow! Isn't swimming fun after a while, especially when it is HOT?! Love your blog! puggy kisses - olive

L said...

You are so graceful!