Monday, July 23, 2007

A Weekend to Forget
Sorry for the late post everydoggy! My parents spent all weekend with a big book and did not pay any attention to me, despite my best efforts at looking cuter than the book.


I was basically abandoned this weekend, left to fend for myselves as my parents read of muggles and witches. How can a book be more alluring than this face.

Daddy, I am SOOOO lonely...please love me =(

And his response to my requests for love is to laugh at me and take a few pictures while excitedly telling me about horcruxes and stuff...he's talking crazy.

This is another one of my alone spots, I hate this Hairy Potted creature as I hate Hell, Jack Russell Terriers, and all Montagues.

Even laying right beside Mommy and looking sad elicited no response. She too was engrossed in her copy of this evil book.

I happen to think that I am adorable when I lay in my toybox and normally my parents agree. This was honestly the worst weekend of my entire life!!!
/s/ Winston, Grand Duke of Pugsworth

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Winston. My pug,Herbie, felt the same way, as I sat on the sofa all day Saturday to finish the book. Now he is wondering what exactly Harry Potter withdrawal is, and why I keep saying how sad I am to have completed the last book. At least he didn't laugh at me, like my husband did, during my various emotional outbursts!

Oscar said...

I hate it when my parents ignore me too. It's not fun being ignored. But, maybe you should have your humans read you that book, because maybe you can learn to put some spell on them that will never let them ignore you ever again!

Peanut said...

Oh man i hope your parents are done with that book. My mom just bought her copy yesterday.

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Awe, poor little Winston. Maybe the pawents be done reading now.

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket and little Daisy

Anonymous said...

Winston, I'm sooo sorry you were ignored. I know that is very painful. IF you ever feel like you need to get away come live with us in Texas. You have 3 wonderful cousins over here that would love to have you come live with them. You would never be lonely again. Love & Kisses, Sophie, Roxie, & Mr. Bones

Ronin_The_Pug said...

YOU TOO??? I can't believe it!!! We should do something!

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

Poor Winston. I, too, am a Potter orphan, abandoned by my mother in favor of a fat book. At least father still pays attention to me.

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

P.S. -- SPOILER ALERT: At the end, Harry Potter converts to canine Islam and follows the teachings of the ayatollah.

Suzie said...

My poor Louie or Mr. LaMoonieMoo is going to feel all abandoned and bored this weekend too. We are moving into a new house. But then he is going to have a whole new environment to explore and poop all over.