Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Torture Begins Again
When my parents first brought me home, I thought they were ok. They fed me, played with me, and let me sleep between them. The one thing that really annoyed me was when they dressed me in stoopid costumes. Luckily, about early November this annoying behavior stopped. Unfortunately, for some reason it has started again.

This is a bumblebee outfit that my Texas Grandparents sent me. My parents liked it. I hate it...and them.

This is me contemplating how I would not had been subjected to this had just one of my world domination plans succeeded.

Another view, for some reason I get really sad when the mean ones make me play dress up.

Oooooooooo!!!! I see a treat.

Now I don't. These damn antennas are too big.

C'mon. Give me the friggin' treat.

I get really bored playing my parents stoopid games, I am much more mature than them, despite being almost 200 years younger.

Well Daddy are you at least going to give me a treat??? Don't worry, he finally did. But I hardly think the single treat justified my substantial humiliation.
Snarf everdog later,
/s/ Winston, Grand Duke of Pugsworth

PS- my Parents say that I am "barking myself into a citronella collar." What does that mean?

10 comments:

Page said...

What does that mean? "Barking oneself into a citronella collar?"
Winston and Sela have the SAME costume! So, don't despair, there are other pugs out there being tortured as well...

L said...

Hahah, that bee costume is great. Oh man.

Ruh roh, Winston barked himself into one of those as well!!! Maybe you should just cut down on the barking before you get a burst of lemon under the chin!

Suki & Joey said...

I agree, costumes totally suck. I don't understand why they do it, we're so much cuter without all that crap on.

Hmm, I think that collar might be bad news. Have you been barking at everything lately? I do that sometimes, too, and it drives the hoomans crazy.

Puggy kisses
Suki

Anonymous said...

Winston i am sure your parents want to make sure you are the cutest puppy ever and besides i think you look adorable but i think your parents have another idea for a costume for you

Anonymous said...

Winston. I admire the way you maintain your dignity even when subjected to this kind of ludicrous frivolity.

Keep your head held high!

Uncle Ray

Oscar said...

Poor, poor Winston. What will this do to your reputation? Better stop with the barking, obviously that isn't helping..

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Awe, poor baby!! You do look cute thought.

Jessica said...

Oh, only one little treat for all that humiliation? Hang in there Winston. We hear if you wear that costume on Oct. 31st you can go door to door and look all cute then people will give you all kinds of treats.

It works, we know from experience.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

Suki & Joey said...

Thanks, Winston! I think you'd like having a little sister around. Maybe your parents could find one through a rescue? You'd love it! :)

Puggy kisses
Suki (& Joey, too!)

Michelle said...

We made Napoleon be a bumble bee for his first halloween and AB thinks it made him slightly less "manly" since then. Just our 2 cents, but I do think you look adorable! Just wait till you see Maggie and Nappy's costumes!