Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I've Been Tagged!
(kind of, if I am included in "every dog in the world" - thanks Duke and Gidget!)
Here are 7 pawsome things about me (there are many more than 7 pawsome things about me, but these are some good ones).

#1. I can swim! [Parents' Note: almost]

#2. I am an expert fetcher.

#3. I read!

#4. I do chores. Here I am slaving over the laundry.

And here I am slaving over the dishes.

#5. I LOVE shoes!!! I love Daddy's shoes...

I love Mommy's gym shoes...

I love Daddy's sandals...

I love my shoes...

I love Mommy's outside shoes...

Basically, I love all shoes, all the time.

#6. I do my homework.

#7. I type my own blog.
Snarf Everydog Later,
/s/ Winston, Grand Duke of Pugsworth
P.S. Sorry for the delay in posts; Daddy is in the middle of finals (today he spent 8 hours at his computer advancing to "intermediate" in minesweeper), and Mommy is no longer able to help with my posts because, well, we all remember what a disaster that was.

4 comments:

Oscar said...

I think you love shoes almost as girls! I like shoes too. When I was a puppy I'd lay my toys in them just as an excuse to be around them more!

Duke & Gidget said...

Of course you were included in our "every dog in the world" tag Winston. And we loved your post, you are such a cutie. But we're not so sure about your whole shoe fetish thing. We have been around your Dad before, and his feet don't smell so good.

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Cute boy! Loved your post!

Pug Mommy said...

Wow Winston, you really love shoes. You should check out "Kelly Loves Shoes" on You Tube. I think you guys might have something in common.