Wednesday, December 13, 2006

My most sincere apologies
I am sorry that I have not been meeting my self-imposed goal of 3 full posts a week, but my parents have been busy and unable to supervise my posts (which means I can't post). Daddy has been working on "finals" the past few weeks. I'm confused by this concept, all he does is sit on the computer typing and saying bad words. Mommy has something called civil motion docket, but I don't know what that is. And Daddy thinks that he may want a Boston Terrier instead of another pug, even though he hates Boston because he says their sports fans are, on average, the most obnoxious in the world. Any thoughts?? Should it be a boston terrier or a pug. Honestly, the last thing I want is some Massachusetts liberal stealing my toys!

This is what a neglected pug looks like. Mommy hasn't even tried to kiss me for several minutes here.

My ears were uneven in size for quite a while, but it looks like they're finally starting to even out.

It's hard and tiring being a neglected pug. I only went to the dog park three times, and daycare twice, last week. If this keeps up I'm making a call to the SPCA, pug division, next week.

I don't get how anyone can resist this face. Although, you'd understand better if this picture was a scratch and sniff. A certain puppy is known for bad doggy morning breath.

I try not to dwell on my beauty, but it's hard to find the time for the requisite 22 hours of beauty sleep a day.
snarf everyone later,
/s/ Winston, Grand Duke of Pugsworth

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the neglected pug photo represents pugs at their finest. Many o'time I have caught this expression on Rollo's face. It looks like his
"piss off" face.

Anonymous said...

Neglection is a Pug's worst enemy. Good luck in cold days such as these.

And to cheer you up a bit: you've just been Christmas tagged. Feel free to check out my blog if you want to know what the heck that means ;-)

Adventures of Bismarck said...

Those pics sure make you look neglected. :-) Just so you know, Boston Terriers are great, you would have fun with a BT sister or brother.

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

When I got Kritter, I was deciding between a pug and a boston. Frenchies were way out of my price range then. I saw Kritter first, so that was that!

Oscar said...

What about a Massachusetts conservative terrior-if there is such a thing?

Anonymous said...

Hi, little Winston. Perhaps Santa will bring you a little puppy sister. I wouldn't care whether Boston on Pug. I'm sure, she'll be nice to you and lots of fun to play with.

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

I have a Boston terrier friend, Winston. Although they seem to be a little more energetic than we pugs, they have many pug-like qualities. I think you would be pleased with either choice, as long as your parents increased their rawhide and toy supplies accordlingly.
- Ayatollah Mugsy