Thursday, December 14, 2006

I've been Christmas tagged, repeatidly!!!
Well, I got tagged by Django but before I could talk to to Mommy and Daddy about who to tag, Duke and Gidget tagged everyone I intended to. The the Pug Farm (who I'd been intending to tag) tagged me in response a tag from Duke and Gidget. Needless to say, I'm a bit overwhelmed right now. My reaction is to go ahead and start my tagging, as well as to distract people from my procastination by posting some cute pictures from when I was a puppy a few months ago.

Me in that cross dressing phase that every pug goes through.

Me in that sleepy phase (I'm still in this phase). I don't know if people appreciate how small I was here.

I now take up the entire snugglenest. Unfortunately, my stuffed football weinerdog is no longer with us (R.I.P.).

I was insecure at first and never wanted to be more than a step away from one of my humans.
OK, here we go...
Three things I want
1) Not to get neutered
2) If I do get neutered, for my second ball to drop
3) To get to play with Aunt Lynn and Uncle Ray, as well as their dogs Rollo the Pug, Parker the Bug, and Scooter the pissy old guy. (Parent's note: We are nervous about Winston ever meeting Rollo because...how to say this...oh, were he a person he would have hit the pipe a few too may times back in the 60s. That and he eats poop.)
Three things I do not want for Christmas
1) to get neutered
2) for my parents to cut back on my treats because I'm getting tubby
3) to get dressed up in additional stupid costumes in a fruitless attempt to make a Christmas card.
I choose to tag: Meimei and Miko, Bismark the Boston Terrier, Muppy and Gertrude, Sheba the Hug Pug and her awesome little brother Rio Bravo, and Porkie and Brownie from Adore Le Pug.
You must each give three things you want for Christmas, three things you don't and tag five friends.
Snarf everyone later,
/s/ Winston, Grand Duke of Pugsworth

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww! Those puppy pics distracted me completely, so your set-up worked!

Duke and Gidget said...

Winston, sorry we stole all your tags. Uhhmm, Ok, actually, we aren't sorry at all. Better luck next time.

So how did you guys make it through the storm? Did your power go out like ours did? Fortunately, we didn't get hit very hard up here in Lake Stevens, but our dad tells us that North Seattle where he works was hit pretty hard. We hope you guys made it through alright.