Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Abandonment and Torture
So, my parents completely abandoned me at this new doggy daycare where I had to play with other dogs all day long for FIVE DAYS STRAIGHT. I don't know what brought on this torture, but I am glad to be home. If my parents think they are going to do that to me ever again, they have another think coming. I am consulting with PIA to determine an appropriate punishment.

I mean, how could anyone leave this face?

And apparently they left me for these. I don't know what kind of weird, flying, legless dogs these are, but I do know they are nowhere near as cute as I am. [Parents' Note: This is the National Aquarium in Baltimore]

I just don't get it.
On the bright side, my Mommy did bring me home a new toy, a Maryland Crab.

It has squeakies in its claws, lots of legs to chew on, and a grunter in its body. This might mitigate my parents' punishment.

It has already become one of my sleeping buddies. Which is good, because after all that torture at the neverending daycare, I have a lot of naps to catch up on.
Snarf everydog later,
/s/ Winston, Grand Duke of Pugsworth


10 comments:

Frances Louise said...

Egads! Five days of playing with OTHER dogs?! Merciless punishment should be doled out on your parents!!

Of course, that crab is a pretty kickin' toy . . .

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see you made it out of there alive! Good to have you back!

Dont be too hard on your parents, that is a pretty nice crab.

But, then again, it is not too long before Cosette comes home.........

Nevis said...

What a horrid punishment. However, that is an awesome new doggie toy! My pugs would love that. And we cannot wait until May when Cossie comes home!

Unknown said...

That crab is the perfect weapon again the stray...it's at least twice her size, right? Your humans really are looking out for you.....or else they vastly underestimate you.

Anonymous said...

Hey winston

your new toy and you playing with it you look really cute

Lucy said...

Glad you are back big guy, but that aquarium is pretty cool...

The Snick said...

Way to escape the Big House, Winston. I like the crab and all, but I fear they are just buttering you up in advance of the dark days to come. Gird your loins, my friend, and prepare to be invaded by the black she-pug.

Clover said...

Hi Winston!
You are so brave to stay at doggie daycare and play with other dogs for 5 whole days!! I hope it wasn't TOO bad. I am glad you are home and that you got a big crab toy! WOO!
Love Clover xo

Unknown said...

Winston - you have been tagged! Check out our blog to find out what to do :)
-Winston and Clementine

Michelle said...

OMG, how could they abandon you for so long? Ask your parents is they enjoyed Baltimore. When we were there we really like an area called Fell's Point, it was really a neat place.