Wednesday, November 07, 2007

How My Parents Made Me Go on a Walk And Look for a Job, But Bought Me a New Toy and Hamburger
I had a really fun past weekend!!! Also, I went to the Dogtomitrist and my good eye looks good and my bad eye looks bad, but the vet says that overall everything is ship shape!

First I went for a walk with my parents. See, Daddy was pouting because Texas was getting killed 35-14 going into the fourth quarter, but amazingly, they came back and won 38-35 and Daddy did not get to see it.

Look at all the leaves. It was a veritable buffet for ME!!!!!

Later, my parents took me to a dog shop called Buster and Sullivan's. This is Frankie, he works there. It is his job to greet the customers and keep a blanket behind the counter warm. PIA was sent to ensure that all pug-labor and OSHA provisions were being followed. This particular store seems to be in compliance since constant naps are allowed and treats are available. His human also works as a manager at the store.

Here Frankie greets another customer.

I thought this thing was some kind of domesticated rat, but Daddy assured me that it is some kind of dog. Apparently, this breed has even fewer practical uses than pugs.

Frankie showed some bling bling collars to the customer. I think he may also have been keeping an eye on this creature out of a fear that it would shoplift, but I am unaware if anything happened.
These are the hamburger and fries that Mommy and Daddy bought me from the dog shop. The fries in particular were quite delicious!!

This is my new advisor, Alberto Gonzales 2.0. He has all the upsides of the original Alberto but without the looming indictment. Also, he dispenses these stuffed eggs (depicted in the picture above located between Alberto and myself, on the ground but in front of the bookshelf and the pillow stuffed under the bookshelf to prevent my balls from going under there constantly, resulting in me constantly digging for them and leading my parents to consider pugicide) that I absolutely love!!!

See me and my awesome new egg. Thank you humans for being nice to me for a change!!!
Snarf everydog later,
/s/ Winston, Grand Duke of Pugsworth

11 comments:

Christine & Giggs said...

Loving Frankie's jacket! So cute! Bring him into PALBWAATHRODCBWDTPTHHWPQ and see if members can get a discount on clothes at his store!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

That store looks super great! Your new toy lays eggs? That's weird.

Clover said...

Aw Winston, what a great weekend you had! Walking and shopping and eating and playing. You totally deserve it. You look great outside with the leaves!
Love Clover xo

Oscar said...

Wow! Wouldn't you want Frankie's job? THink of all the contacts PIA could have! I'm glad you enjoyed your day!

Frances Louise said...

That Buster and Sullivan sounds like a great store. I'm glad you had fun in there and walking amongst the leaves.

My cousin is an overgrown rat (aka chihuahua) as well. When I go visit her I like to lie on her bed, but I kind of don't quite fit (my paws hang over the edges). She hates that and starts yapping, but I just look at her lie there . . .

Michelle said...

I think Frankie has the best job around.

I hope Alberto 2.0 is less of a disapointment than the first one!

Paula said...

What an awesome day for you. I love seeing pugs spoiled as they deserve so well.

Jen and Suki said...

Will the eggs hatch Alberto spawns? That's pretty scary.

L said...

Oh man, I love Alberto Gonzales 2.0, and Winston and Zelda want to be part of PALBWAATHRODCBWDTPTHHWPQ!!! Do you still want pictures??

Peanut said...

Do you think you could pick up some more of those burgers and fries and mail them to me?

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Your weekend sounds like a lot of fun. Glad you had a great time. The hambooger and french fries looks delicious. Lucky you!!

Four Pugz