Monday, April 19, 2010

Memory Monday
I decided to copy an idea that I have seen on several other pugs' blogs and post some memory pictures every Monday. To start off, I chose to reminisce about my love of shoes. I do still love shoes today, but my love of shoes and my chewing up of shoes has subsided somewhat in my old age. Cosette, on the other paw, still has not grown out of her undignified habit of stealing and chewing on shoes.

Here I am with Daddy's sandal. This is the first of several pairs of sandals he has had to buy since I came along.
Here I am napping surrounded by all of our shoes. Those blue and white ones in the back were supposed to be mine, but I never stood for actually wearing them. I love shoes, but not when they are on my feet. Also note that there is only one sandal in this picture. I probably stole the other one and hid it somewhere before I took this nap.

Here I am taking one of my shoes to my snuggle nest to chew on it.

And, here I am with daddy's sneaker.

Here I am today with Daddy's sneaker just so you can see how I have bulked up into a total stud-pug!!
Snarf everydog later,
/s/ Winston, Grand Duke of Pugsworth

3 comments:

C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

Oh Winston! I just loooove your baby pictures! I love shoes too - have you tried sleeping on them? It's the best. :)
xo

Anonymous said...

Haha oh no! Thank god Indy wasn't a shoe chewer, Gus likes to carry them around though. Silly pugS

Anonymous said...

Oh, you're not alone in your love of shoes. Our Katya had to go to the vet last summer; they asked us to collect a stool sample before we went in, then told us they couldn't use it because there was more leather than actual feces in the sample. Which explained why I couldn't seem to find my new boots, at least.
- - - - - - -
Jack@PDB
dog beds and more