Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas!!
Sorry we haven't posted in a long time, but we have been snowed-in in Seattle. I know what you are going to say, you ought to have been able to post more with the hoomans at home; but it actually does not work that way. Cold weather puts people and pugs alike into a bear-like hibernation. So, ergo, no posts.


This fat man brings us presents. That's all I need to know to wear a stoopid hat for a few minutes.

All the hoomans wanted for Christmas was a nice picture of me and Cosette under the tree, and this is what they got. Maybe Cosette and I would have posed better if we had gotten more treats during the year.

I knew immediately that one of the presents under the tree was a new guy for me. I grabbed that one as soon as I had the chance and ran to the big bed with it. Unfortunately, Cosette is now big enough to be able to jump up onto the big bed too.

This was the struggle for the new guy's heart and soul. Me and the stray destroyed any chance that we would build up any good-will.

Luckily, Cosette's attention span is not very long, and she soon moved on to our other presents.

Here's Cosette enjoying one of our new toys.

Once she gets it into her bed it is officially hers.


This is the Stray opening her first present. Hope all the puggies and people had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Snarf everydog later,

/s/ Winston, Grand Duke of Pugsworth

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That video of Cosette opening her gift was wonderful! HOW CUTE!

Lucy said...

Great post as usual, Winston. I missed you and your kid sister. I know the struggle for the new guy is going to be epic and may not be settled for quite some time, so same your strength, spread your propaganda and get plenty of practice in your dojo.

Lucy said...

same=save jeez

Par said...

Pearly and I wishing your family, friends and you a sweet 2009!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I hear ya with the snow... :p all that shoveling....

Jen and Suki said...

Wow, Cosette is a lean mean gift opening machine. She is growing up fast. We have also been snowed in here in MN. By the looks of our blog you'd think it was for the last 6 months or so....

Happy 2009!