Sunday, November 26, 2006

A belated Happy Thanksgiving to all my (3) adoring fans!!
This week I experienced my first "Thanksgiving". My parents kept telling me it was my first Thanksgiving anyway, but I'm not sure what that is. My Mommy and Daddy were both cooking in the kitchen, which meant I got to eat TONS of crumbs that they dropped. I ate so many crumbs that I threw up FOUR times! I also got to go visit some new people - I played with a tiny person, a huge dog, and two cats. On the down side...rumors persist that I will soon be indicted as a serial toy killer, apparently my grand jury testimony went badly; but I learned something: If you are going to deny killing stuffed toys, don't testify with pet stuffing coming out of your mouth. I plan a vigorous defense and will point out that it is not a crime to eat a stuffed animal that already committed suicide. We'll see how that goes.

I also got this awesome new toy in the mail from my Aunt Lynn! I was very proud of my newest kill, and showed it off for the camera. I really like the way that the buffalo hoof covers my eye and makes me look like a pirate with an eye patch.

This is my Aunt Lynn. She was one of the very first people to visit me, so you might notice that I have put on a few pounds since this picture. I was about 8 weeks old here (and 4.5 pounds). As you can see, I love my Aunt Lynn - she got lots of kisses during this visit.

I also got a few kisses too. My Daddy says Aunt Lynn saw me back when I was still cute, and that's why she likes me.

So here I am enjoying my new Buffalo toy.

Look Mommy! I got another kill!

See?

Also this week, I lost my first tooth! [Parents' note: first lost tooth that we know of. Winston also lost another tooth later the same night which he swallowed before we could get it, so he could've lost several teeth before this one.]

I think I'm still very cute and, judging by the amount of bad things I get away with, my parents think so too!

Snarf everyone later,

/s/ Winston, Grand Duke of Pugsworth

PS- I'm really nervous because tomorrow I start doggy daycare, which Mommy and Daddy say is like going to a dogpark for 12 hours straight...but without their feet to hide under.

No comments: