Thursday, March 25, 2010

New Toy

I am so excited to see that some of my loyal readers are still out there!! Now I can tell all of you about a great new toy that I found yesterday.


This is the toy. I found it sitting on the kitchen floor, and no one else was around to play with it!

After barking at the new toy and walking around it several times, I decided it was safe to play with. Just my luck, the stray came over and decided she also wanted to play with the toy.

I watched as she stole it right out from under me!


I was finally able to grab it, and I had to find a hiding place. I thought under the table would work perfectly...

... but Cosette followed me under.

So I went to hide it between Mommy's feet ... but, she took it away!!! Traitor!! She just kept saying something about "juice everywhere" and "ants catching on fire" [Parents' Note: fire ants, another joy of living in Texas].

Snarf everydog later,

/s/ Winston, Grand Duke of Pugsworth

6 comments:

C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

Hi Winston!
I missed you! I am so glad you are back. I have a new blog address, I am not sure if you have been there yet. And I have a brother too.
You are still as cute as ever, and your little sister has sure grown!
xo

Sequoia & Petunia said...

Too bad it looked like a nice toy!

Suki Sumo said...

When my mom was a kid she was attacked by fire ants. She lived in Texas then. At least it's warm where you live, right? I hate snow!

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi winston!
oh emmitt loves citrus too! i do not think most doggies like it!
funny puggies!
have a super day!
m & e

Lex said...

That looks like a great toy!
And fire ants? Scary!!

lin741852 said...

sac burberry
sac chanel
chaussures nike
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
chaussures puma
portefeuille louis vuitton
chaussures louis vuitton
sac a main
chaussures Christian Louboutin
dolce gabbana tasche
ed hardy tasche
fendi tasche
tee-shirts louis vuitton
louis vuitton pas cher
sac juicy
sac guess 2012 soldes
sac guess pas cher
tee shirts prada
tee shirts louis vuitton
prada bolsas
versace bolsas
Christian Louboutin Soldes
Christian Louboutin 2012
sandales Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin pas cher
chaussures Christian Louboutin
sac louis vuitton 2012
louis vuitton soldes