Thursday, March 25, 2010

New Toy

I am so excited to see that some of my loyal readers are still out there!! Now I can tell all of you about a great new toy that I found yesterday.


This is the toy. I found it sitting on the kitchen floor, and no one else was around to play with it!

After barking at the new toy and walking around it several times, I decided it was safe to play with. Just my luck, the stray came over and decided she also wanted to play with the toy.

I watched as she stole it right out from under me!


I was finally able to grab it, and I had to find a hiding place. I thought under the table would work perfectly...

... but Cosette followed me under.

So I went to hide it between Mommy's feet ... but, she took it away!!! Traitor!! She just kept saying something about "juice everywhere" and "ants catching on fire" [Parents' Note: fire ants, another joy of living in Texas].

Snarf everydog later,

/s/ Winston, Grand Duke of Pugsworth

5 comments:

C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

Hi Winston!
I missed you! I am so glad you are back. I have a new blog address, I am not sure if you have been there yet. And I have a brother too.
You are still as cute as ever, and your little sister has sure grown!
xo

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Too bad it looked like a nice toy!

Jen and Suki said...

When my mom was a kid she was attacked by fire ants. She lived in Texas then. At least it's warm where you live, right? I hate snow!

Archie and Melissa said...

hi winston!
oh emmitt loves citrus too! i do not think most doggies like it!
funny puggies!
have a super day!
m & e

Anonymous said...

That looks like a great toy!
And fire ants? Scary!!